2019 Impact Factor: 6.46
Science Signaling offers researchers the most up-to-date resource for groundbreaking research and commentary in the dynamic field of cellular signaling. From basic science to design of therapeutics and from molecules to networks and systems design, this weekly e-resource keeps your researchers, faculty, and students ahead of the curve.
Science Signaling provides instant access to the concepts and methods leading to breakthroughs in signal transduction.
- Original, peer-reviewed full-text articles, two to four each week
- Perspectives on recently published research and methods, written by scientists
- Reviews by experts in the field that summarize the latest developments in cellular signaling research
- Editors' Choice with Science Signaling editorial commentary on important research
Reference and Indexing
Science Signaling is linked to CrossRef, and is indexed through PubMed, Chemical Abstracts, Elsevier (EMBASE, Geobase, Elsevier BIOBASE, EMBiology, EMCare, and Scopus), ISI Web of Science, Google, and Google Scholar.
- Michael B. Yaffe, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Editor, Associate Professor of Biology at the David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute for Technology
- John F. Foley, Ph.D., Editor, American Association for the Advancement of Science
For a complete list of the Editorial Board, Board of Reviewing Editors, and Bioinformatics Committee, stke.sciencemag.org/about/edboard.
Institutional Sitewide Subscription
- Weekly online edition, published every Tuesday, 51 issues per year—ISSN: 1937-9145
- COUNTER III Compliant usage statistics available for administrators; also SUSHI Compliant; Federated Search Compliant; Open URL Compliant
- Subscription includes archive access beginning with the first issue, 28 September 1999, Vol. 1999 (#1)
Institutional Site Licenses are available for nonprofit and corporate institutions.