Quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) has emerged as a powerful tool in molecular biology laboratories, both in research and in diagnostic settings. Even as qPCR grows in popularity, it is being recognized that there are some challenges associated with the technology, particularly with respect to reproducibility within and between laboratories. Fortunately, many of these limitations can be addressed through a standardized set of best practices. Using the recently published MIQE guidelines as a foundation, our expert panel will address the best practices of qPCR, with the goal of providing researchers with more consistent and reliable data.
During the webinar, the panelists will:
- Provide an overview of the MIQE guidelines.
- Address qPCR applications and primary challenges.
- Outline best practices and assay design to get the best out of your qPCR.
- Describe the essential quality control steps, including nucleic acid quantification.
- Answer your questions during the live Q&A session.