2019 Top Employer Profiles
Click here for free access to our latest coronavirus/COVID-19 research, commentary, and news.
Support nonprofit science journalism
Science’s extensive COVID-19 coverage is free to all readers. To support our nonprofit science journalism, please make a tax-deductible gift today.
- Alnylam is leading the translation of RNA interference (RNAi) into an innovative new class of medicines which we believe have the potential to transform the lives of patients who have limited or inadequate treatment options.
- Lilly is a global health care leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- To bring our values and expectations to life for R&D, we are focused on five key culture pillars: Follow the science, Smart risk-taking, Single point accountable decision making, Focus, and Outstanding people. Successfully embedding these five pillars will help us deliver the next generation of transformational medicines to patients.
- Incyte is grounded in the rigorous pursuit of scientific excellence and driven to advance medical research to discover, develop and deliver novel medicines that will meet serious unmet medical needs in cancer and other serious diseases.
- At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to bring treatments and therapies to people all over the globe. Every day, our colleagues come to work advance new therapies, prevent disease, drive remission, with the ultimate goal of finding cures for some of the most devastating diseases of our time. For more than 170 years, we’ve worked to make a difference for all who rely on us.
- Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology, and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
Follow Science Careers
Top Employers Survey Results
Every year, thousands of industry professionals vote for the Top Employer in Biotech and Pharma. Read the results of the 2019 Survey, plus analysis of what scientists believe makes a Top Employer.