The world's leading journal of original scientific research
Founded in 1880 with the support of American inventor Thomas Edison, Science has grown to become the world’s leading publication for cutting-edge research, scientific news, and commentary, with the largest paid circulation of any peer-reviewed general-science journal.
- Original peer-reviewed Research Articles.
- News and editorial coverage, including Special Issues, Editorials, weekly news, and Perspectives on scientific developments written by scientists.
- Reference links to citations and related resources in MEDLINE/PubMed, Web of Science, Scopus, Google Scholar, EMBASE, HighWire Press, and CrossRef.
- Article citation in Web of Science, Scopus, HighWire Press, and CrossRef.
- Toll-free access to all HighWire Press journal articles that are referenced in Science.
- International in scope, with 40 percent of corresponding authors based outside of the U.S.
- 2014 impact factor of 33.61 and five-year impact factor of 35.26.
Marcia McNutt, Editor-in-Chief of Science Resources, AAAS, Washington, DC
Institutional Sitewide Subscriptions
- Weekly online edition published every Thursday
- 51 issues per year
- 1997-current issue
- COUNTER usage statistics for site administrators
- Federated Search and OpenURL compliant
- ISSN: 1095-9203
Request a free 90-day trial or a price quote.
AAAS Site Licensing Department
1-866-265-4152 (toll-free in the USA)
+1-202-326-6730 (outside the USA)