Manage Your Institutional Subscription
The resources below are intended to help librarians and administrators manage their online institutional subscriptions. Please note that you will need to log in via http://science.sciencemag.org/login with your institutional username and password before you will be able to access the links below.
- Reset your institutional account password
- Please note that you will need to enter your institution’s alphanumeric username rather than an email address to reset your login information. If you are unsure of your username, please contact email@example.com.
- Update your account contact information
- You may update your administrator email, phone, and fax information through this link. To change the administrator name associated with your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update your institution’s IP addresses
- Please enter the IP addresses under your institution’s administrative control (including secure proxy servers) to provide access to your authorized users. AAAS does not perform IP updates on our customers’ behalf.
- View COUNTER-4 usage statistics
- From this page, you will be able to select various COUNTER-compliant usage reports associated with your institutional subscription. Usage statistics are also available through the HighWire portal or via SUSHI harvesting.
- Add your institutional logo and OpenURL
- Your institutional logo will appear at the top of all Science journal pages to show that paid access to our content has been made possible through your institutional subscription. OpenURL (also called Resolver base URL) is a protocol that will display your chosen text or image after article citations to connect users with other subscription content available through your library’s collection.