Site Tools & Features
At Science, we're committed to providing users with the best possible online experience, and at making our Web sites a tool not just
for browsing but for finding, organizing, and leveraging information. In this area we provide a rundown on some of the main
site tools, as well as some tips for using them.
- User Tools
- Basic tools for exploring references, managing citations, and finding content related to a given article.
- Our site's search engine, and how to get the most out of it.
- E-Mail Alerts
- We offer a range of content-awareness and research alerts.
- RSS Feeds
- Links to our feeds, and a brief precis for the uninitiated.
- On Science, Science Signaling, and Science Translational Medicine you can post electronic responses to something you've read on the site.
- Account Management
- Our "My Account" page provides one-stop management of your account.
- Personalization Features
- Individual subscribers and registered users at site-licensed institutions can take advantage of a number of premium features
on Science, Science Signaling, and Science Translational Medicine.