About the Journal
Thank you for visiting the Web site of Science -- the world's leading journal of original scientific research, global news, and commentary. In this section we offer some
basic information specific to the magazine and its Web content. For more detailed information about the functions available
across the Science Web sites, we invite you to visit the For Readers section of our global site help.
- Staff and Editorial Board
- The editorial board, editors, writers, artists, production specialists, and other staff members who bring you the best in
science every week.
- How to Access
- While selected material is open to all visitors or to those who fill out a free site registration, the full text of most Science articles is available only to individual AAAS members/subscribers and to users at site-licensed institutions.
- Order an Article/Issue
- How to order a single print copy of Science or to buy articles on an individual basis.
- E-Mail Alerts & RSS Feeds
- Use these features to stay on top of what we're publishing in your field and others.
- Information for Authors
- The details about submitting papers and other contributions to Science, and about using our online submission system.
- Information for Reviewers
- Information and ethical guidelines for reviewers with Science journals.
- Information for Librarians
- Gateway to tools and resources for library and site-license subscribers.
- Magazine Help/FAQ
- Answers to some common questions about Science.
ALSO IN THIS SECTION: