- The Eppendorf & Science Prize for Neurobiology acknowledges the increasingly active and important role of neurobiology in advancing our understanding of the functioning of the brain and the nervous system.
- The Sartorius & Science Prize for Regenerative Medicine & Cell Therapy is an annual prize geared toward researchers focused on basic or translational research that advances regenerative medicine and cell therapy.
- The Science & PINS Prize for Neuromodulation is a highly competitive prize which honors scientists for their excellent contributions to neuromodulation research.
- This Prize was created to recognize that global economic health is dependent upon a vibrant research community and we need to encourage our best and brightest to continue in their chosen fields of research.
- The AAAS Newcomb Cleveland Prize is awarded to the author or authors of an outstanding paper published in the Research Articles or Reports sections of Science.
- -- Notice: This Award Has Been Discontinued --
Other AAAS Awards
Science and AAAS sponsor or co-sponsor a number of awards recognizing achievement by scientists at all stages of their careers. See them all on the AAAS website.