Finding robust, reliable biomarkers for potential clinical application is an ongoing challenge. Equally challenging is proper validation of assays for detection and measurement of these biomarkers. During this webinar, our expert speaker will discuss how to optimize the collection of validation data for the ultrahigh sensitivity measurement of cytokines interleukin-17A and IL-17F, and describe the use of validation samples prepared with endogenous molecules generated using whole-blood ex vivo stimulation.
Other critical topics covered will include:
- The importance of parallelism, including minimum required dilution (MRD) confirmation
- Precision and proposed confidence limits for acceptance criteria
- Comparison of performance using endogenous vs. surrogate validation samples
- The matrix effect and MRD—comparing results from endogenous vs. spiked samples
- An explanation of the ex vivo stimulation method protocol.
Viewers will be able to submit questions during the live broadcast.
This webinar will last for approximately 60 minutes.