Epigenomics offers insights into the complex, multilayered system of genome regulation. The decline in sequencing costs has enabled researchers to more aggressively pursue the regulatory mechanisms underlying human development and disease progression in cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and other medical conditions. As these fields advance, there is an increasing need for standardized approaches to measuring and manipulating DNA methylation, while also managing experimental error and biases. To maintain data quality, it will be necessary to employ a robust system for detecting, measuring, and correcting experimental artifacts. Join our experts as they discuss the latest epigenetics tools, their applications, and the experimental challenges they’ve encountered.
During the webinar, the speakers will:
- Introduce viewers to diverse approaches and tools for epigenetics research
- Provide advice on uncovering experimental biases and artifacts that could negatively impact your data
- Highlight resources and findings from the FDA Epigenomics Quality Control (EpiQC) group
- Discuss the impact of DNA methylation on DNA replication
- Answer your questions during the live broadcast!
This Webinar will last for approximately 60 minutes