- A newly established university, ShanghaiTech University offers a stimulating environment for pursuing studies and impactful research.
- Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology, and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
- As the world’s leader in serving science, at Thermo Fisher Scientific, our professionals develop critical solutions—and build rewarding careers. We offer services and products that help customers around the globe in laboratories and clinics, on production lines and out in the field.
- Lilly is a global health care leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- Westlake Institute for Advanced Study is a non-profit research institute that is located in Hangzhou, China.
- Anhui Agricultural University (AAU), located in Hefei, Anhui.
- Harbin Engineering University (HEU) is located on the banks of the beautiful Songhua River, Harbin—known as a “city of ice” in Northeast China.
Follow Science Careers
Top Employers Survey Results
Every year, thousands of industry professionals vote for the Top Employer in Biotech and Pharma. Read the results of the 2018 Survey, plus analysis of what scientists believe makes a Top Employer.