2015 Impact Factor 7.4
Science Signaling offers researchers the most up-to-date resource for groundbreaking research and commentary in the dynamic field of cellular signaling. From basic science to design of therapeutics and from molecules to networks and systems design, this weekly e-resource keeps your researchers, faculty, and students ahead of the curve.
Science Signaling provides instant access to the concepts and methods leading to breakthroughs in signal transduction.
- Original, peer-reviewed full-text articles, two to four each week
- Perspectives on recently published research and methods, written by scientists
- Reviews by experts in the field that summarize the latest developments in cellular signaling research
- Glossary of cell signaling terms and definitions
- Database of Cell Signaling, interactive pathways containing information about signaling components and their relationships, updated regularly
- Editors' Choice with Science Signaling editorial commentary on important research
Reference and Indexing
Science Signaling is linked to CrossRef, and is indexed through PubMed, Chemical Abstracts, Elsevier (EMBASE, Geobase, Elsevier BIOBASE, EMBiology, EMCare, and Scopus), ISI Web of Science, Google, and Google Scholar.
User-Friendly Tools and Resources
- "My Science Signaling" providing individuals with tools for managing information and using Science Signaling resources more efficiently, including saved searches and citation, keyword, or author alerts
- Community section connecting authors, researchers, experts, and students, including online forums; an events calendar; digital meeting presentations; a cell signaling community directory; and e-letters
- Resources section containing resources for teachers; journal club articles written by students; guidance on research funding sources; job search tools; and signaling-themed Podcasts
- Michael B. Yaffe, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Editor, Associate Professor of Biology at the David H. Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute for Technology
- Nancy R. Gough, Ph.D., Editor, American Association for the Advancement of Science
For a complete list of the Editorial Board, Board of Reviewing Editors, and Bioinformatics Committee, stke.sciencemag.org/about/edboard.
Institutional Sitewide Subscription
- Weekly online edition, published every Tuesday, 51 issues per year—ISSN: 1937-9145
- COUNTER III Compliant usage statistics available for administrators; also SUSHI Compliant; Federated Search Compliant; Open URL Compliant
- Subscription includes archive access beginning with the first issue, 28 September 1999, Vol. 1999 (#1)
Institutional Site Licenses are available for nonprofit and corporate institutions.